Wednesday, February 15, 2017

LIS 698 - Capstone - Student Learning Objectives

For my Capstone class, we have to demonstrate that I have learned the 8 Student Learning Objective. I've gone through them, and started working on both the reflection part and the artifact part. My professor wants us to look at the SLO, and deciding what we have learned during our time in this program, and demonstrate how we have applied what we have learned.

The first thing I did was write out my rough draft of all of the SLOs, shown here, below. These will, of course, change, as I learn more about what my professor is looking for, potentially redesigning an SLO, and adding/changing/removing artifacts from my SLOs. This is a rough draft, so there will be changes....
Student Learning Objective 1: Philosophy and Ethics (handwritten)
SLO 1

Student Learning Objective 2 - Current Research and Thoughts (handwritten)
SLO 2

Student Learning Objective 3 - Education Principles, Information Literacy (handwritten)
SLO 3

Student Learning Objective 4 - Information Needs of All Users (handwritten)
SLO 4 

Student Learning Objective 5 - Professional Development (handwritten)
SLO 5

Student Learning Objective 6 - Appropriate Technologies (handwritten)
SLO 6

Student Learning Objective 7 - Entrepreneurial Librarianship (handwritten)
SLO 7

Student Learning Objective 8 - Effective Collaboration (handwritten)
SLO 8

No comments:

Post a Comment